top of page

Your "Local Offer"


Discover what children with SEND and their parents or carers can expect from a range of local agencies including education, health and social care.  It is managed by your local authority.

Local Groups

Wiltshire Parent Carer Council

Other Services

Local SEN Services in Wiltshire

Explore services for families with children with special educational needs (SEN) in Wiltshire provided by the local health, education and social care agencies as well as local clubs, not-for-profit groups and businesses who serve your area.

bottom of page